LAF News Blog
Stay up to date on LAF!
April is just around the corner. Do you have your gameplan together for how you will celebrate and showcase the amazing work being done by the landscape architecture community? If not, read on for some links and ideas.
- Visit the American Society of Landscape Architect’s WLAM page to download your “This is Landscape Architecture” card, find social media links, and more. Share your favorite landscape-architect-designed spaces with #WLAM2017.
- Read and sign LAF’s New Landscape Declaration, and encourage your colleagues, classmates, clients, and others to do the same.
- Host a screening of our New Landscape Declaration documentary. This 20-minute film examines the role of landscape architecture and features exclusive interviews with over 25 prominent landscape architects from around the world. It will leave you inspired!
- Contact LAF to request a lunch-and-learn or webinar about LAF’s New Landscape Declaration, a 21st century call to action for landscape architects. Or schedule one of our landscape performance-focused presentations to learn how to use metrics and evidence-based benefits to make the case for sustainable landscape solutions.
- Participate in an event near you. From sketch crawls to volunteer projects, ASLA chapters, design firms, and others are hosting events throughout the month of April. This #tagboard can help you find activities in your area.
You can also follow LAF on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to see how we are celebrating WLAM. Let’s make the most of this global public awareness campaign to demonstrate how landscape architecture affects our daily lives!
Subscribe to an RSS Feed for this post's comments, and find out when someone responds.