LAF News Blog
Stay up to date on LAF!
Six faculty Research Fellows have been selected for LAF’s 2015 Case Study Investigation (CSI) program. CSI is a unique research collaboration that matches faculty-student research teams with design firms to document the benefits of exemplary high-performing landscape projects. Teams develop methods to quantify environmental, economic and social benefits and produce Case Study Briefs for LAF’s Landscape Performance Series.
Research Fellows lead the CSI collaboration, work with firms to identify performance benefits of select projects, develop evaluation methods, and oversee the case study production process. These select faculty members receive an honorarium and funding to support a student research assistant.
The following LAF Research Fellows will lead the six 2015 Case Study Investigation teams:
- Andrew Fox, PLA, ASLA, North Carolina State University
- Matthew James, Ed.D., South Dakota State University
- M. Elen Deming, PhD, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Christopher Sass, PhD, ASLA, University of Kentucky
- Jean Trottier, CSLA, CIP, University of Manitoba
- Allan Shearer, PhD, ASLA, University of Texas at Austin
We look forward to working with this outstanding group! The 2015 CSI program gets underway in March and runs through early August. The research teams will document the performance of 18 exemplary projects, which will be announced next week.
Subscribe to an RSS Feed for this post's comments, and find out when someone responds.