LAF News Blog
Stay up to date on LAF!
LAF Research Fellows are leading the way in helping students find funded research opportunities and providing critical professional development through LAF’s Case Study Investigation (CSI) program. The program’s benefits extend beyond research assistants, and also provide savvy marketing and advocacy tools for practitioners making the case for sustainability.
In a new video, LAF Research Fellows discuss CSI, and highlight some of its merits for students, researchers, firms, and the landscape architecture discipline. Click here to view.
”It’s not just an academic conversation, and it’s not just a practice conversation. This is the time, not to sit on the sidelines, but to get in.”
- Kristina Hill, PhD, Associate Professor, Univeristy of California Berkeley
”We need to prove to the rest of the world that we can do those other functions well, and successfully, and over time, and just as reliably as a hard solution.”
- Alexander Robinson, Assistant Professor, University of Southern California
”You are upraising a new generation of experts on understanding and measuring performance.”
- Jessica Canfield, Assistant Professor, Kansas State University
”Academia can help make that bridge, to make research more readily available to the profession and to clients.”
- Nancy Rottle, Associate Professor, University of Washington
”It’s a unique bridge between practice and education – for students, and for the faculty, and for the firms.”
- Bo Yang, PhD, Assistant Professor, Utah State University
Subscribe to an RSS Feed for this post's comments, and find out when someone responds.