LAF News Blog
Stay up to date on LAF!
Happy 2012! We hope that the new year is off to a great start for everyone. Here at LAF, we’re gearing up to build on the success of last year and achieve the following priorities for 2012:
- Launch Case Study Investigation (CSI) as a full-fledged LAF program, building on 2011’s successful pilot of collaborative models for faculty, student, and practitioner teams.
- Build global content and dialogue related to landscape performance through the Landscape Performance Series.
- Celebrate the 5th year of the Olmsted Scholars Program with special events for the community of nearly 200 past and present scholars.
- Offer a separate $15,000 award for undergraduate students as part of the Olmsted Scholars Program, starting in the 2012-2013 scholarship season.
- Continue to provide intergenerational mentoring opportunities like Xtreme LA.
- Develop a strategy to integrate landscape performance into design education.
- Continue to provide much-needed financial assistance and research opportunities for students.
With the participation, financial support, service, and thought leadership from our growing cadre of supporters, we look forward to another record-breaking year!
Subscribe to an RSS Feed for this post's comments, and find out when someone responds.